NW Suburb - Deer Park

Dover PondDeer Park

Deer Park IL is a warm, friendly, charming small Northern Illinois suburban village surrounded by Palatine, Barrington, Lake Zurich and Kildeer.   Like most of Lake County, there is plenty of open space with many ponds and lakes.   Deer Park IL has Cuba & Ela Marsh forest preserves and also adjacent to Palatine we have Deer Grove Forest Preserves.   My family and puppies enjoy the bike & hiking trails in Deer Park IL which are well kept and very scenic.   The trails run through the preserves and town.

Deer Park has Vehe Farm/community center, which is just east of Chapel Hills Subdivision, a 1800s restored and preserved farm and property including a barn, butterfly garden and more.

Deer Park IL is 37 miles northwest of Chicago IL .   Deer Park IL is located in Lake County and Cook counties, Ela township & Cuba township in Northern Illinois.The original purpose of the village was to keep control of the land use and zoning for the land east of Barrington.   Barrington accomplished that by restricting the land usage in Deer Park IL as mainly 1 acre residential lots with just a small portion zoned for business and light commercial.   For a list of Homes for Sale in Deer Park IL contact The Julie Anne Real Estate Team.   Deer Park IL has a newer mall “Deer Park Town Center” one of my favorite places to shop and eat with great shops and restaurants.   “Stoney River” with the best steaks and sea food, one of my personal favorites.   I have been there 32+ times and have not had a meal I didn’t enjoy 100%.   And “Biaggis” for great Italian food (Love the Lobster Canioli).   Me being Italian I should visit there more often than  18+ times but I have enjoyed every meal there and I am very picky when it comes to Italian food.   Some shops close by include :   Best Buy, DSW, Ann Taylor, Apple Store, Steinmart, Jimmy Johns, Crate & Barrel, Barnes & Noble, World Market and many more.

Deer Park IL homes children go to Barrington schools and Lake Zurich schools.   Check out their school report cards on my site.   The Kildeer Police do a great job protecting Deer Park residents, homes and townhomes.   And 3 Fire departments are very well equipped and do an excellent job with Deer Parks fire protection.

Deer Park consists of single family homes on 1+ acre lots one including Dover Pond Subdivision,    and two townhome communities including Deer Park Estates and Park Place Estates (Next to Deer Park Town Center).  

Many people have not heard of the little town of Deer Park IL.   It is worth a visit and a great place to live.

Some of the single family homes and attached home subdivisions in Deer Park IL Include:   Deer Park Place, Deer Park Estates, Chapel Hill, Deer Lake Meadows, Glenhurst, Dover Pond, Hamilton Estates, Swansway Ponds, Country Corners, Deer Park, Deer Path Estates, Forest Green Lake Estates, Oak Ridge, Hillview Estates, Deer Valley Estates, Hartz Farm Estates.   For Deer Park Subdivision information contact The Juile Anne Real Estate Team.

Search NW Suburb - Deer Park Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 10350811
$386,900
BARRINGTON, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of @properties MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10350795
$1,350,000
BARRINGTON, IL
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 10350297
$799,000
SOUTH BARRINGTON, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Central Inc. MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10350220
$4,500,000
BARRINGTON, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX of Barrington MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10350171
$500,000
DEER PARK, IL
beds
baths
Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Apr 21, 2019 7:02:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MRED. MRED supplied Open House information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

NOTICE: Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE

Today's Market Trends for NW Suburb - Deer Park *

$804,160

-0.03%

$189

-0.01%

0.12%

March

February

0.03%

0.03%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable